Eric Reardon MS, CNC Certified Nutritionist
Eric’s experience spans over 20 years in health education including individual counseling, fitness training and teaching. An expert in nutrition and dietary supplements, Eric utilizes a functional approach to client concerns.
Formal education includes a degree in Physical Education attending both Springfield College and Salem State and Master’s degree in Health and Physical Education from Eastern Kentucky University. Clinical training from Bauman College which is a holistic nutrition program founded by Ed Bauman PhD and functional medicine training with Dr. Daniel Kalish.
Before continuing nutrition education, I worked in the fitness industry on the west coast in Seattle, WA as well as teaching middle school health and physical education. My early years were shaped growing up in a family owned health food store where I first learned the importance of quality nutrition. Athletics has been a major part of my life having played collegiate basketball and baseball.
I enjoy the work that I do and see great value in nutrition and functional medicine. If you’re struggling with a concern I can empathize and hope you receive the help you need. If you have questions contact me directly or book a complimentary strategy session here.
- Completed an in depth 6 month functional medicine training program with Dr. Daniel Kalish.
- Functional Blood Chemistry Weekend Seminar Boston, MA. Functional blood chemistry looks at optimal lab values instead of wide reference ranges you see on standard blood work.
- Integrative Detoxification Weekend Seminar Orlando, FL. An in depth weekend seminar on the importance of detoxification and how to apply for successful outcomes.
- Seasonal Therapeutics, Boston, MA. Presented by Dr. Tieraona Low Dog MD.
- I continue to follow current research and stay on top on what is happening in the field of clinical nutrition and functional medicine by attending workshops, webinars and teleseminars taught by doctors and nutritionists across the country.